Temple Sale

Options
FranCarol
FranCarol Posts: 18 Level 2

Keep getting an error message saying something went wrong when I try to purchase. Is this sale still active?

Comments

• emmagal
    emmagal Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I purchased it last night on my cell phone, it cost $2.99. On my husband's Ipad it costs $4.99. On my Ipad it costs $14.99. On both my husband's and my Ipad we are at about level 5050. So why the big price jump for my Ipad, does anybody know?

• FranCarol
    Options

On my Android it's $4.99, but that's mute now because after following the step the support person had me do, the sale is no longer listed, lol. I just looked on my iPad and it's not listed there either. I have more problems buying things in this game than any other game I play.

• emmagal
    emmagal Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Right?! And I hate when things are not equal and fair for all. I can see a person with a score of under 1,000 paying less, to get them motivated to play. But my husband and I are both in the 5,000 level and he pays $4.99 and I pay $14.99, geez!!! So you say it is no longer there, fine with me. I don't buy too often unless there is some good deal which is almost never, so there you go!

• FranCarol
    Options

I hear ya. It did show back up later in the day and it was $4.99 on my iPad also. It’s strange.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?