Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m about ready to throw in the towel on this level. Never have I felt this frustration. Any tips or ideas to pass this level? When I search online, everyone else seems to have a totally different game for level 4945.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Vickilhk🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Do you need help in your game? If so, can you open a new post through this link -->Ask a Question in Candy Crush Saga.
Thank you🍫🍫
I feel the same!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Level 4945 changed , You can play on the right or left side to destroy the cake, it will help to destroy the Double Jelly in the middle. I found a similar video but little diffrent
This level was redesgined. keep trying