❤️ Candy Secret Crush - Share your Valentine's thoughts and claim a sweet badge!

Options

Comments

• gamepower
    gamepower Posts: 761 Level 4
    Options

In my younger days, I would buy something sweet like chocolate or candies for my secret crush.

During Valentine's Day, my husband and I exchange cards and gifts.

I get the dozen roses and he likes the box of chocolates.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,942 Level 5
    Options

To Embarrassing to do anything about it.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

I don't plan on sending a secret crush anything since I really don't celebrate Valentine's day. I'll go hiking with my boyfriend and spend a nice day though 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @MariaJose_2006_ 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! 😉

But you can join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. @hechicerilla (also @Spinnifix) is Hispanic Ambassador that they can helping players on Spanish Corner. 🇪🇸 Thanks! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! So lovely! Thank you for your answering on Valentine's Question! Everyone! 💕😄

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 702 Level 4
    Options

I would bake lots of heart shaped cookies and put them in Valentine gift box for Cupid to deliver if I had a secret crush.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5
    Options

Last Valentines, my hubby surprised me and my daughter with bouquets of flowers , chocolates and cakes, this year, i plan to have a date with my family.. maybe an out of town travel will do. Happy Valentines Day ! Sending hugs 🤗 and love 💕 to everyone.

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Me and the hubby have been married for 28 (29 in March) marvelous years. Never have had an argument nor a cross word during the entire time. He already gave me my early Valentines present. An amethyst necklace, earrings and ring set. Absolutely beautiful. I bought him a new Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic. He loves the Classic style. I will probably give it to him while we dine at a German Restaurant o Valentines day. I love to make breakfast and wake him up with it. He does it for me sometimes. He is getting to be a better cook (at least the eggs are done now-lol).

One year for Valentines Day, he did a theme from a Bon Jovi song (Bed of Roses). I was coming home from work, checked the mail, mail wasn't there, but a single red rose was in it's place along with a note that said "I Want To." I parked my car and went to the front door and there was another note and rose taped along with the note. The note said "Lay You Down." I went into the house and there were rose petals trailing down our hallway to the bedroom. I follow it and open the door and on the bed it had a sheet covered in rose petals and a very large note it said "On A Bed of Roses." I absolutely started crying as I thought it was incredibly sweet. Our youngest son helped him set it up.

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

Thank you dominan Lim for the tag.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,964 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad - I am not big fan of chocolate so I will not be sending chocolate to my secret crush. I am thinking a mix album of love songs that both of us love to listen. Since I have iTunes I can burn a CD complete with a handmade cover and also bake some velvet cupcakes that implies Valentine's Day celebration.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?