This is ridiculous!

Options
TonyRobinson
TonyRobinson Posts: 52 Level 2

First King takes away the best game it had "Diamond Digger" now it is removing all games. I know Candy Crush is available elsewhere but it does not allow me to transfer current progress, I know it says you can but they are wrong it would not allow me to transfer anything so I must start over to continue playing elsewhere so I think I will enjoy Candy Crush as long as possible then have to quit as I do not want to start over again as I have before. Will King.com cease to exist as it is a game site and soon will have no games. It is like they want everyone to turn against them.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @TonyRobinson !

Even though King.com will get an update soon and won't feature any games anymore.

You can continue playing on Facebook, mobile devices or via the Windows app by connecting your new platform to the King account with the same email and password that you use on King.com.

What device have you tried to move to instead and what exactly goes wrong when you have logged into your King account on that platform?

• TonyRobinson
    TonyRobinson Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad IT did not let me connect it to the King platform. When I tried it said account already in use as if I was trying to start a new account and linked it to my facebook page which started me from zero. King has made 3 good games and many horrible games and they killed one of them and ruined the other two good games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?