Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My booster profile page is empty. Any suggestions on how I can see this again? If I tap on the blank page it will pop up to buy whatever booster I randomly hit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, my profile is also blank I wish I would have read this earlier as I deleted the app and lost all of my boosters and lives sent by my friends😩😩😩 glad at least my gold bars did not delete!!! All of my hard work 😓🤣😩
Hello @LaurelKris you aren't the only iOS user to be suffering from this issue, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any fix for the problem at the moment.
All you can do I would say is contact Player Support, as the more people complain then the more likely it is that King will take this seriously.
Deleting your app always deletes your boosters on mobile as the boosters are stored on the device's memory.
Player Support will replace any boosters you purchased.
Here is a link to Player Support
I also attempted logging out, removing my app, rebooting my phone, and reinstall. Not only did that not correct the empty profile page, I also lost all of my unused boosters purchased this weekend. Can someone please help me with this?
Hello- I just followed the troubleshooting suggestions (logging out & shutting down twice, my iPhone app is up to date as of Jan 26) and I still get a blank profile boosters page.
Before I logged on to my account on the app I started as a new player and had the same blank profile page then also.
Any further suggestions? Thank you!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.