Reduction in Gold Bars for Episode Race

Options
Stretch21
Stretch21 Posts: 249 Level 3
edited February 2022 in Discussions

It looks like KING has run out of ideas to annoy players.

The episode race has just now dropped from 25 for a win, to just 5. No incentive to finish as quick as possible. You now may use more Gold Bars in a race, than what the prize is, Buying 3 Lollipop Hammers will cost you 19 Gold Bars, so does 1 UFO.

Really?

Comments

• Kingdontplayfair
    Kingdontplayfair Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I've noticed they felt like inflation belonged in the game. It's sickening. Like, King, this isn't real life, you aren't using/losing real money. Someone in the back office was like "we can either create new exciting levels OR we can mess with all the players to the point we get them to delete the game." I deleted it a long time ago for this and other reasons. I figured they got their stuff straight but.......... Shame on me for assuming. 😒

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

Hi @Stretch21 the change to the FastRace makes no sense. Why would King think that anyone wants to complete 15 levels quickly just to gain five gold bars!

Hopefully like other people affected by this ridiculous change you will find that it reverts back to the normal Race.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

All these changes continue to demonstrate that King has nothing but hatred and contempt for its players.

The episode race has been missing from my game for so long it won't make much difference to me, but this is yet another imposition on players and attempt to get more people to pay to pass the stupidly hard levels being churned out.

Soda saga has 5 gold bars for the episode race, but that is supported with:

• A working episode race for every player;
    • A more generous daily reward system;
    • A vastly superior season pass event; and
    • A weekly 'complete the most episodes' even that is available for every player.

If King are going to decimate the episode race prize, they need to make up for it in other areas.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?