Level 11119

GordyF
GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

23 moves ...

YouTube shows 33 moves.

Have played this level multiple times and with 23 moves have no chance of completing.

Comments

• GordyF

I appreciate what you are saying but some levels are just impossible with the amount of moves given.

There's nothing about enhancing the game experience or improving your skills when you know the level cannot be completed without playing it multiple times to earn extra moves which you then have to buy.

Take a look at level 11149.

The keys don't fall quick enough to complete the level with the moves given.

Also 11146 was ridiculous.

At least have a look at these levels and give me some feedback on them rather than posting a general script.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

HI @GordyF levels don't sometimes get updated as stated by @Crazy Cat Lad levels always get moves removed after their initial release.

It is a well known fact that if you want the maximum number of moves for a level (the one's you see in YouTube videos) the only way to get them is to play the levels on a Windows PC on the day that the levels are first released.

Two weeks after their initial release every level has moves removed. This occurs regardless of how difficult it makes a level and regardless of any feedback that has been provided before the moves are removed.

As the moves are removed all the time it plainly can't be dressed up as enhancing the game experience or improving your skills as if that were the case each level would be treated individually.

The popular theory is that moves reduction is to maximise the amount of people that are willing to pay to get through a level quickly.

• GordyF

Totally agree.

No-one is acting on the feedback given.

I appreciate that King is a business but they have ruined the game for many people.

I get the feeling that they are laughing at those players who genuinely enjoy the game and are " Forced " into spending cash.

I remember reading a while back that King had stated every level can be completed without any in game help / Purchases.

This may have been true in the early days - Certainly not now !!!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

I could be wrong @GordyF but I think 'technically' it is possible to complete every level without boosters, and you definitely don't have to purchase anything. The only issue is that you have to be prepared to wait for a 'lucky board'.

The only caveat I would add about having not to purchase anything is that once you have bought anything for your game of Candy Crush you will be trapped into having to buy more. This is because once you buy anything every method of receiving free boosters is removed from your game.

• GordyF

I would cite levels 11146 and 11149 among many levels that are not achievable with the given moves.

As purchases go I totally agree.

The game thwarts your every move if you start with boosters.

Its also noticeable that the fishes which are supposed to help don't do their job.

There's so much more that I could add but struggling for time at the.moment.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 355 Level 3

Cannot be completed it now has 33 moves but is now a nightmarishly hard level by adding extra frosting layers

I do not want to change to a PC windows platform just to play CC

Should have realized when Microsoft bought activision

Those of us on mobile iOS would be given a

Bye Felecia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?