Feedback on levels 11 241 - 11 285!

Options

Comments

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Just checking in from another universe. After keeping up to date with the latest releases for many years, I hit an absolute wall in November in Lemonade Lake levels 10686-10700. There were 3 or 4 levels where I literally spent circa two weeks on each one. I had thought that the 9990-9999 apocalypse would be my worst experience on here, but just feels like the game has become something different for those playing at 10,000+ now. As said many times before, never have an issue with difficult and really challenging levels, but tedious boards that you almost immediately know are just going to be a Groundhog Day existence to endure just seem so much more prevalent now. Have slowly progressed to !0,900 today, but too many headache inducing levels with little room for variety and creativity now mean the journey is much less fun. Haven't read the feedback boards for a long time, but is this a commonly held view, or have I just lost my touch / motivation? Sorry for the negativity - just don't feel the same connection with the game now ..... sadly.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,850 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu @Montrachet I agree that things are not as good as they once were. I hope that you both will continue to post your game issues, ideas and opinions here, please. This thread is still important to me because I can converse with others players about the new levels. I have no other place to do this outside the community. Why are we ignored? I am not sure, seems like "the powers that be" have some illogical logic going on. Hopefully things here will improve. One can always keep up with CCS and just not participate in the forum. Sometimes that works good!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Your view is very commonly held! The levels, up until la few weeks ago, have been dreadful. And that was before the moves got reduced in many levels- a browse in the feedback threads from a few weeks past, it's just wall to wall anger now. The last two weeks have been so much better it is incredible the difference; sadly i suspect they will have been ruined by the time you get to them.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

@Scooterpie, i agree, even though the designers clearly aren't interested in any feedback whatsoever, i still enjoy reading the rantings and ravings on here each week!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Level 11244: Design of level changed and moves reduced from 32 to 18 a week after release.

I've had some really decent boards come up yet still nowhere near passing. Can't see it being done in 18 moves and I'm certainly not going to risk wasting boosters.

So guess I'll just keep swiping candies about until I have enough extra moves worth using 10 gold on.

Thanks King

UPDATE: Far too many blockers to clear with 18 moves before you can clear the cherries. I played until I'd accumulated 35 extra moves. Needed 24 of them

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone. I was hopeful this week because the first few levels were hard but fun with a decent number of moves. Then i got to 11 244 which is described above. Impossible with 18 moves. Waiting on feedback for other levels to see if i will bother continuing or just finally give up on the game.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

11244 impossible with only 18 moves

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi@ellectra Keep going. Once past 11244 the rest of the episode isn't too bad.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Rest isn‘t too bad? 11250 with only 18 moves? Bevor 35… how without bars and boster

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @Helicalprime I did have a timed colour bomb this morning plus adverts that didn't crash giving me extra boosters to start, which obviously helped. So I didn't have any major problems finishing the last 6 levels this morning.

Haven't started the 2nd episode yet so will find out later what we're up against with that.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?