Ads

Options

I'm fine with ads for lives or extending a game by 6 moves but I do find the 30 second ads are getting to be ridiculous. If you can't sell me your product in 15 seconds or less then it's obviously not something I'm interested in. I also wish the google play game ads would stop or at least let me turn off the constant nagging of the same stupid game that does not interest me in the least. I have seen the ad for Evony at least 50 times this week and I'm telling you no amount of views will make me download it. Now your just getting on my nerves and it's way too long and repetitive. I also don't think you should be putting on demonic movie ads with no way to opt out of having it play. I find that type of movie extremely offensive and I don't even want to be subjected to the trailers. Please stop it. And please stop with the 30 second ads they are just waaaaay too long.

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,038 Level 5
    Options

I agree with you @wifemomcook a lot of the adverts are rather lengthy but on the other hand - when they actually work - they do give free boosters and extra moves. A lot of us moan more when they're not working and just close the game.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think king needs to monitor and filter the ads better. I got these. I do not mind when people are trying to sell something I get that but these… well….. each to their own I suppose….

• wifemomcook
    wifemomcook Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Like I said I'm happy to watch an ad for a bonus I just think watching the same 30 second ad over and over is redundant and I'm less inclined to support something that's just plain irritating. Google play game ads could sum up in 15 seconds or less. To me the ads that catch my attention are always the short ones. If I see 30 seconds I just go get a drink instead of watching it as for the movie trailers like The Cursed that keeps playing I find them very disturbing and I should be able to opt out of being forced to watch it. Every ad should have a button that says don't show me this again.

• wifemomcook
    wifemomcook Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I also know they have to pay for each time ad is played. If I don't have a need to buy Pampers diapers they are paying for worthless ad audience. I feel bad for small business whose ad plays but I'm not their demographic nor will I ever be. Why waste your $ on me. Or ads for businesses that are nowhere near me. They need to revamp the ad data

• muneeswaran
    muneeswaran Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Candy crush game in all mobiles in ya game all boys ads ok but my mobile no ads please help me in a team please please please πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Žβœ‹βœ‹βœ‹βœ‹πŸ––πŸ––πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?