Elodie_A Posts: 6 Level 2
Hello
When can I get my badges?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,456 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Congratulations for your progress. The badge in the game's avatar is added automatically. When you reach level 1000, You will get the badge Please check this page for informations Here

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    Options

@kiara_wael the first Milestone banner is for level 100, and not level 1000. There is also a banner for levels 200-500.

@Elodie_A Hello. When can I get my badges?

Hello Elodie, I am sorry to say that if you haven't received your level 500 banner yet then it is highly likely that you will not get it at all.

This is because whilst you will see some players with a banner on their avatar not every player gets this feature in their game.

• Elodie_A
    Options
    I got the banner for my level 200 but I don't understand why I didn't get it for my level 500

• Elodie_A
    Options
    I got the banner for my level 200 but I don't understand why I didn't get it for my level 500

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,070 Legend
    Options

@Elodie_A I got the banner for my level 200 but I don't understand why I didn't get it for my level 500

I note that your level 200 banner was missing from your first post. I would guess that means you have the Milestone Challenge feature that allows you to turn your banner off and on.

I can't really answer your question with any authority as I don't really know what is going on with the milestone banners.

Looking at other people's comments though it appears that once you have one banner you don't get another one. That is, the banner doesn't seem to change as you complete each milestone level. Once you receive your first milestone banner you are stuck with it no matter how many other levels you complete.

You are quite lucky you can turn yours off. I have seen some players that are passed level 1000 with a level 300 banner.

Overall it is a flawed reward process.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?