⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

malfunctioning game.

Options
geln77
geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2

Hi, my game no longer connects to the store, there's almost nothing that works in the "events' section, no watching ad option before game, game does not connect to store..so no extra moves, no purchases, no watching ads for extra moves . I found a 2 year old thread where this has happened before and the "fixes" - turning it off and on / clearing the cache / updating the app and mobile device are not working. There seems to be an old thread where users could enter their I.D. numbers for troubleshooting or I.T fixes but these are no longer active?

Is there another fix coming? I thought this week's update might do something, but no. It's nearly impossible to play a lot of levels without extra moves and boosters at the beginning and end of the game. Would love an answer. thx

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,969 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in. if not works you need to reinstall the game app after uninstalling to get the solution. Uninstalling the game app will cause you to lose all stored booster and unsaved levels.

Or Please email Player Support about this so they can investigate .You can email them from HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?