Feedback on levels 11 286 - 11 330!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Once 11330 opened, I immediately thought "oh, haven't seen any of those yet this week."

Knew you would love it. Saving the best to last and all that!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 you are funny, you and @Peter_Tornaros had me going wanting to get to the last level. Now I do not know what I thought could possibly be wonderful? Just a hopping!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 11286-11330

Did 'em (few days ago or whatever)...

Week #36 of doing one episode per day=week #6 of the ER being MIA.

On a related note (concerning another joke of a so-called feature), trying to do this one (at the moment, & for the last few days):

Would get you here:

One would think that a company like this would know better than to release these types of things before they're ready for prime time, but (evidently) King do not.

They must like all these comments/threads about broken features (kind of like ripping open a new hole in 'em), so the dysfunction/idiocy/lunacy/madness/stupidity (& any other similar description) at King HQ continues...

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Lvl 11299 please change back to 30 moves instead of 18

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Level 11299: Was 30 moves now reduced to 18, again not changed to show hard or super hard level.

Watched 2 YouTube videos, took 1 player 29 moves and the other 26 moves. So how can it be felt fair to reduce to 18.

I had 5 extra moves and still needed a UFO and hammers.

Does feedback get sent to King, I'd really like to know. As they need to keep being told that if they are going to reduce moves like this they need to get a move on and update the script that shows the level difficulty. As I've said before it's not difficult for them to change levels so how difficult can it be to update the script.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

As usual the levels are now awful. Full streak makes it a bit more manageable but still extremely difficult. Spent what was left of my boosters and now stuck/giving up on this one. Level from 2 weeks ago on youtube:

Level released yesterday on mobile:

Good luck.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

For anyone that's short on GBs (but doing the royalty thing), now would be a good time to cash in (if you have enough points)...

• Carol-38
    edited March 2022
    Options

Level 11323: Again another level with design change and moves reduced from 30 to 20 and yes you've guessed right, level not changed to show Super Hard. As you will see in Ellectra's post above the original had 30 moves and wrapped colour bombs (which would have been very helpful). Now replaced with blocked blockers. Watched a couple of YouTube videos which took players 30 and 27 moves to pass and that was with the easier board containing wrapped colour bombs. This is what we're up against now

That's after 1 move, what needs collecting is 203 jellies - 30 double or triple chocolate - 17 liquorice swirls.

Now this is my result after 19 moves

King you just can't be serious. You should have saved this one for the 1st of April.

UPDATE: This definitely can't be passed with 20 moves. If it isn't changed and you get the same board I would suggest you DON'T use any boosters as they will be wasted. I had timed colour bombs and jelly fish and it made no difference whatsoever. You will need to make sure you have 10 gold bars and play for extra moves. My suggestion would be - as boring as it is - play for 35 extra moves to be safe as the chocolate spreads so very deceiving. I played to get 35 and needed 23.

Let's hope though that King change it soon. Shame when changing levels King don't play them to see how ridiculous they are.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Hey Carol. Yeah this episode is the worst I have ever played - and this level isn't even the worst of bunch. That honor goes to 11 329 which i got nowhere with even after an hour of unlimited lives and starting boosters. I'll check back in in a few days to see if it's been changed, but taking a break for now, if not a permanent one. April 1st indeed. If do i ever manage to complete the episode it's nice to know i will be rewarded with one gold bar lol.

• Carol-38
    Options

Oh@ellectra it's just not fun when they mess about with so many levels. It's obvious they don't test them after changing. I'm going on holiday next week so won't be playing so much for a while. Will see how far behind I fall. My latest episode race offers the winner 40 gold. Really can't see me getting that, not even going to bother trying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?