ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Streak items blocking required candies

Options
CCPlayerGirl
CCPlayerGirl Posts: 4 Newbie

I just lost my entire streak PLUS 10 gold bars because one of the required yellow candies was replaced by a color bomb from my streak. So before I even started it was impossible to win. This is a glitch and needs to be addressed. Iā€™m seeing a lot of complaints in here about making levels impossible without paying. I could have spent a million dollars and never passed this level because you removed the required candy!! Do better candy crush.

Best Answers

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Answer āœ“
    Options

But I can tell you this to avoid such incidences.

Did you know that lollipop hammer can destroy order locks? You can simply unlock the lock by hitting it with a lollipop hammer.(I got to know this with a YouTube video)

• M_gal
    M_gal Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 2022 Answer āœ“
    Options

Took forever to type this, did not know about the post above.

In this type of situation where the required items are not available, the order lock square can be hit with a lollipop hammer as many times as needed to complete the order lock requirement and continue playing the game.

The games should be designed better, but by using the LH, the game can continue if it is an order lock. If the candy or other item is no longer available that is needed for game order objective, there is no way to continue and save the winning streak. This happens when a fish is combined with a striped candy or a wrap and it targets a game order objective. In my case, I combined a fish with a wrap candy, and it targeted one of the five snakes required to win and turned it into a wrap candy. "Oops", game over.

@CCPlayerGirl I hope this explanation helps, next time use a lollipop hammer, if you have one. Sorry for the long post.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?