Level 11224, level 11222

Options
Mikhailch
Mikhailch Posts: 27 Level 2

Hello oo..

Please let me know what the developer was smoking while marking these 2 levels as easy...

Good stuff I assume

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi@Mikhailch I know exactly what you mean, they never change the level difficulty when reducing moves. Level 11222 moves reduced from 30 to 19 and 11224 reduced from 32 to 20. Neither level can be passed with the moves they now have.

I managed to pass 11222 with 5 extra moves and a couple of boosters but getting nowhere near on 11224.

• Mikhailch
    Mikhailch Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

That's what I meant, both are insane levels. 11222 i managed to pass but 11224 is impossible.

And I never got 32 moves it starts with 20.

And they have these 2 levels as easy..

Mr King please pass us that stuff u smoking.. Seems good.

• Carol-38
    Options

@Mikhailch I have just started a discussion re level difficulty. Don't think anything will improve soon though.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Adding my voice to the frustration... these were literally released 3 days ago and already changed to impossible. There was one with 16 moves lol, i needed all boosters + 5 extra moves to pass. Currently stuck on 11 222 which cost me my sweet streak (not even the 3 extra moves helped). This game used to be fun, now it's just sadistic and we are masochists for continuing to play.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @ellectra it can be very frustrating can't it. The new levels are released 2 weeks before we get them to designated players on Windows 10. They then give good feedback on the Feedback thread. Then when they are released to us a lot - as you know - have had moves reduced and sometimes other things added, like extra blockers etc. As we all keep saying if the levels after being changed showed their proper difficulties it would at least give us an idea of what to expect.

Just managed to finish the episode, that's it for today. Wait until tomorrow see how many levels I need for my new Chocolate Box.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Yeah, agreed. There were 3 levels marked as hard/evil in this ep and i used gold bars and UFOs to pass them, expecting i would be able to pass the rest without boosters. Didn't happen.

Glad you made it through. Good luck on the next ep.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Levels 11222 & 11224.

Please let me know what the developers were smoking while marking these 2 levels as easy; good stuff, I assume

Possibly this:

It's a bit on the pricey side (but not like anyone there couldn't afford it, with what they are charging for boosters/GBs/etc.)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?