GordyF
GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

What's the point ?

Usual 20 moves ...... Impossible

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi @GordyF let me know how you get on with that one. I'm on 11226 but saving it for tomorrows chocolate box, probably need 6 new levels.

• GordyF
    Options

Gave up after about a dozen go's.

It really pss's you off when you know you're only playing for extra moves.

Any more info will let you know pal ..Going for that box of Milk Tray as well lol

• GordyF
    Options

Eventually passed it having accumulated an extra 20 moves using the purple power pop a switch and a hammer.

• Carol-38
    Options

Thanks, suppose I'll have to accumulate 35 extra moves see if I can do it without boosters as well.

• Carol-38
    Options

Well I've shocked myself, in less than an hour passed 6 levels. Have now completed 3 tiers of the choc box so tomorrow should get the 10 gold bars and UFO.

I had a timed colour bomb from my Fantastic 5, they play at different times to me, not sure where they are from but they're good.

I couldn't bear playing so many times for 11227, had the timed colour bomb also used wrapped and striped to start. Then needed a swap, UFO and hammer in that order. Thanks for the tip it prepared me.

The most annoying thing this morning was all adverts crashed and I had to keep waiting for the game to reload.

9 levels left, that's 3 for tomorrow then if all goes well 6 for Tuesdays choc box.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

Took me 26 gold bars (2 x 5 extra moves) and 2 ufos for that one. I spent 40 mins of unlimited lives getting nowhere close to passing, so eventually lost my patience and bought my way out. 2 months ago i had 1000 gold bars, i am left with 100ish now, and that's with regularly getting them from choc box and ep races.

Will uninstall the game if new levels keep having 18-20 moves. Might be time to so sth useful with my time anyway.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi@ellectra I feel for you. Didn't you have enough lives to play until you had accumulated 35 moves and just use 10 gold. I know it takes a while and you end up just moving candies rather than playing but I couldn't bear to use 26 gold bars on one level.

I don't think new levels will change much but we're not playing to win big money a house or a car. It's just because we can and it's fun when actually passing levels.

Hope you don't uninstall it's always nice to have others to have a good old moan with about what's happening or sometimes what's not happening.

Take care and good luck.

• GordyF
    Options

Hi to the two of you

Now on 11239 - 18 moves ... Not a sniff of even getting halfway through this level.

11230 Had to use gold.

11233 Had to use the colour bomb power up

11236 Impossible - 19 moves -Used 26 extra moves and a hammer

Lost the episode race and 25 gold bars 'Cos of this rubbish.

Take care

• GordyF
    Options

+ I mirror Electras feelings

I had ~ 2400 Bars and a multitude of boosters ..... Sadly now down to bare bones lol - Not

Catchya

• Carol-38
    Options

@GordyF @ellectra

At least we're all in the same boat and still playing. As long as I can get some gold bars and other boosters from the choc box, fantastic 5, sweet cinema (when the adverts don't crash), daily win, fast race every now and again. And anything else they pass our way, I'm happy.

Dare say we'll be having another moan in the very near future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?