I found for a member with own profile avatar and signature for lower account level

Options
Soda_bottelet
Soda_bottelet Posts: 268 Level 3

I don’t understand why did some Community members with lower level (For example: new bees, level 2 and level 3 under your account of King Community) is already a own avatar and create a signature under the comment. Normally for own avatar is for you reached level 5 and create a signature is for you reached level 4.

@Crazy Cat Lad @CommunityTeam

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,861 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

• Yes you are right. Level 4: reach this level and get your own signature! Head to your profile and add some spice and colors to your comments, yay! Do you need some help with your community signature? The King Community is here to help!

- Head over to the King Artist workshop for forum signatures HERE -

• Level 5: Get your own Avatar! Reach this level and unlock a fantastic feature, your own community avatar! Send a PM to your game Community Manager with an avatar of your choice add your personal touch to your posts and your profile - Just remember to keep sweet!

For more Info here

You can report by sent pm to Community Manager which account that you say.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

@Soda_bottelet I agree something weird is going on. The other day I noticed a level 2 member had posted a hyperlink. That isn't supposed to be possible until level three

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?