App closing

Awilson9008
Awilson9008 Posts: 1 Newbie

My game keep closing in the middle of the game.. What you all going to do about this issue?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,928 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play? Please check this page

• ediM
    ediM Posts: 11 Level 2

I’ve been experiencing the same problem for quite some time. I have an iPad mini 3 iOS 12.5.4 and whenever I start the game Candy Crush Soda Saga on it, the app closes, I can’t play a single match (on my iPhone 7 the app works fine), it’s so frustrating!

I tried the following:

1) I updated the app from the Apple Store 1.228.3;

2) I forced close everything so no other app would be running in the background;

3) I restarted the device and I even forced initialization;

4) I freed storage space, my 16GB device has now 5GB of free space;

5) I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (and lost my accumulated daily bonus);

All the above to no avail !!!

I don’t know what else I need to do, please help!

It’s so frustrating to own a device with a bigger screen to play Candy Crush Soda Saga and actually being unable to play it!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community 🥰

You mistakenly reported your Candy Crush Soda saga issue on the Candy Crush Saga Forum but you don't have to despair because we will ensure that your post reaches the right place and one of our Soda Moderator @Peti321 @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca will definitely help you.

Thank you!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,144 Soda Moderator

Hello @ediM welcome to the Community

Sorry to hear your game keeps crashing 😕

We've had reports from other Apple users with iOS 12.5 experiencing issues with the game. Since you have no problems on your iPhone 7, the crash is probably related to your operating system, the current iOS is 15.7. Maybe it is possible to update to a higher iOS version on your iPad mini 3.

If you are considering installing the game on a newer Apple device, please make sure you have saved the game, and log in with the same game credentials. You will then find your gold and progress.

Since you are using iPad mini 3 make a backup to iCloud when you start using a new iOS device. You can then restore your game using iCloud, and find your progress, gold and most likely your boosters.😉

• ediM
    ediM Posts: 11 Level 2

Thanks for your reply, Yosca! Just a correction, my iOS is 12.5.6 instead of 12.5.4 as stated above. This is much unfortunate and since I am not planning on purchasing a newer device any time soon after 3 years of pandemic and unemployment, I would like to ask if King wouldn’t try to find a solution? Maybe King could address this problem to Apple and both of you, Big Tech Companies, could work something out? Pretty please!

On a side note, my husband has an iPhone 5S iOS 12.5.6 and he is experiencing the same problem. Out of curiosity, I took a look at Apple store’s evaluations section and there is a lot of complaints related to the same issue so please help us!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hmm, it sounds like you may be playing on a very old phone that is having trouble supporting the app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?