Phantom friends with no remove option

Options
Chunches
Chunches Posts: 11 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

How do we remove the phantom players in the Weekly Contest. I have enough challenge against my actual friends. These phantom players Win everything with crazy unrealistic totals. How are they just showing up in my friend list with no way to remove???

To further clarify, they are not in friends list nor do they show up when requesting lives. They only show up in weekly contest to spoil chance of beating real friends.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome back to the King Community.

There is no guarantee that the players you will find in the Weekly Race will always be from your friends list as there are randomly added friends and they may even be from outside your friends list.😊Unfortunately, you will not be able to remove your opponent from the weekly race, but they will change from time to time as the system is random.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,647 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

All players in the game are real players. All players do not play daily or are inactive for some periods, therefore they do not generate any points in team activities for example.

Some players haven't saved their game via Facebook or by creating a King account, these players appear in the game as 'Player' and with a random character from any of the King games.

and At the moment due to temporary problems you are facing such a problem. Work is underway to resolve the issue and you will find detailed information 

• Chunches
    Options

I am talking about the Weekly Contest where there are prizes for the 1st to 3rd place finishers. It used to be just my friends I had to compete with. For months it is flooded with players who are not my friends and are far advanced to me and my friend group. It is confusing that I can remove my friends but not the players you put in without my acknowledgement. The game is giving these phantom players an advantage by grouping them with us players who barely do a quarter of the levels. There have been some who get hundreds vs our 15 to 20 levels in a week. Just looks suspicious. We should at least have a way to interact with them if they really are real.

• PrincessGrace523
    PrincessGrace523 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I agree. I would like to interact with those on my fantastic five team. All I have is the first name. Is there a way to like find out who the owner is of the team. I would like to Thank them for their great contribution to the team.

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3
    Options

What can we do ?🤔

• Chunches
    Options

MaryLuyo2920 if you are part of game team then maybe have the Weekly Contest only include our friends only like it used to be. If someone does not have enough friends then let them opt into having the game assign some players.

• Chunches
    Options

Had another thought, since wd don't have an option of playing the Weekly Contest with only our friends then I would like an option that allows me to not be part of it in anyway. Give us a button that let's us opt in or out so these phantom players are not given lower ability players to rack up their wins.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?