Addition of coloured candies at end of the game has reduced final cascades!

Options
brightstar1
brightstar1 Posts: 78 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Discussions

Hi,

So, I first noticed the change when playing a new level today and saw yellow and red candies dropping at the end in the final crush , even though, the level I was playing didn’t have any of these candies in. As soon as you pass the game you see this happen. I then went to play level 1476 to collect the orange candies needed for the side quest in this new gala event and I noticed the same thing happened at the end. In both instances the addition of the other coloured candies significantly affects how long the cascade is at the end. Which in turn affects how much of a colour candy you can collect (and I'm guessing this would also make it harder to get the score needed if getting sugar stars on a level is important to you). So, why was this change made, please?

I’ll be curious to see if this will or won’t impact when you have one of those boards where you use your last move and any cascade triggered can help you to pass the level, whether it be clearing those final couple jelly’s or collecting an ingredient etc. I guess time will tell on this one.

I’m struggling to remember the last time there was a change in this game that improved the playing experience. Most of the time these days it is just sucking any enjoyment that is left.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?