Level 11320

Options
GordyF
GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Well congratulations to the Admin', Moderators and designers at King.

You Guys / Girls have surpassed yourselves ( Not that you haven't done before ) In designing and releasing a level with only 20 moves that is impossible to pass without additional moves.

A level which is meaningless unless you know you have extra moves.

Yes another 10 gold bars gone and then taking another 17 moves to complete, After waiting for the most favourable opportunity.

Aye hats off to you Guys / Girls you certainly know how to produce something which is totally alienating your customers / Players.

Don't waste any boosters at the start of this level as the the only thing that will happen is that the two keys will be taken out.

After that it's still impossible.

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

It's been like that for the last few months. I went from like 200 gold bars to almost 1000 over a couple of months from winning episode races and the chocolate box. I made it to the top of the map and played only on wednesdays, usually completing the new levels by thursday. Then the game changed and all of a sudden it took me days to complete a single level. Now have almost no gb or boosters left.

To those who still don't get it - this used to be a free to play game. Now it's a pay to win game. Levels are literally impossible to pass without gold bars - even starting with boosters makes very little difference on most (unless you get lucky and have a color bomb combo to start with). Especially with those who have 15 to 18 moves.

It won't get better. I made it to 11323 and been stuck for 2 days now. Didn't get even remotely close a single time because the level is designed so you need at least 10-15 extra moves and possibly a UFO too.

You can make a discussion like this for 7-8 levels per episode now. It's just how it is.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2
    Options
  • emilyyau1228
    emilyyau1228 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

#11320 only 20 moves, ridiculous!!!

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

@ellectra Exactly same situation, was at the top, then just falling behind. Now this 11323 is killing me. And it is also totally boring to play. I'll wait for a lucky board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?