Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to the community 😊

I am writing you some strategies for this level

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Unlocking the top cherries isn't as hard as it looks at the start, as there are striped candies also locked at the sides of the board which you can use to unlock the ingredients once you get the board cleared a little.

The biggest problem is the lack of moves at the start, you will get a lot of shuffling of the board. Whilst shuffling is not normally a problem, what you don't want is for the stripes at the sides to be moved, so don't unlock them too early, leave them locked until you are sure you will be able to keep moving without getting any more shuffles.

Once you have space to move look for stripe/wrap combos or wraps, as these will clear throught the cream blockers the best.

Colour bombs are OK once there are plenty of candies on the board, but won't help much on their own to clear the blockers.

Colour bomb/stripe combos, however, are good for clearing.Β 

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Sure! 😊

Now I look at it

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

All the ingredients are on the board at the start of level 942, you just have to collect the keys and unlock them so they can fall down out of the exits.

As there are only 5 colours on the board it's easy to make colour bombs and other special candies and colour bombs, so just work on clearing cream blockers and collecting keys and the ingredients will take care of themselves.

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It's not difficult, you'll see that you'll get through it right away. Good luck ☺️

Answers

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to the community 😊

I am writing you some strategies for this level

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Unlocking the top cherries isn't as hard as it looks at the start, as there are striped candies also locked at the sides of the board which you can use to unlock the ingredients once you get the board cleared a little.

The biggest problem is the lack of moves at the start, you will get a lot of shuffling of the board. Whilst shuffling is not normally a problem, what you don't want is for the stripes at the sides to be moved, so don't unlock them too early, leave them locked until you are sure you will be able to keep moving without getting any more shuffles.

Once you have space to move look for stripe/wrap combos or wraps, as these will clear throught the cream blockers the best.

Colour bombs are OK once there are plenty of candies on the board, but won't help much on their own to clear the blockers.

Colour bomb/stripe combos, however, are good for clearing.Β 

• Bru2610
    Bru2610 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
  • Bru2610
    Bru2610 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I managed to pass that level, would you also help me with the 942?

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Sure! 😊

Now I look at it

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

All the ingredients are on the board at the start of level 942, you just have to collect the keys and unlock them so they can fall down out of the exits.

As there are only 5 colours on the board it's easy to make colour bombs and other special candies and colour bombs, so just work on clearing cream blockers and collecting keys and the ingredients will take care of themselves.

• Tess92
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It's not difficult, you'll see that you'll get through it right away. Good luck ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?