( FINISHED) 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes!

Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,117 Level 5
    Options

Dear candy crush saga

Here's to write this down.

A year I've hardly forgotten 2017 since that day.

I'm sorry, baby, for dropping out of school for two years, but here's your lover back with longings for you.

When we're together, I feel like time is running out, and I'm greedy to play, explore, and get a gift from my love, the golden bullion

You taught me more patience and determination to succeed.

My forgetful, forgotten and forgotten

You took me out of my loneliness, my sorrows and my darkness into a world full of beauty and colors, a world full of fun and candy.

Sometimes I forget myself like I'm Alice in Wonderland.

You're like a rainbow, like a tractor and worlds that are getting more beautiful, magical and creative.

Now allow me to thank you if it wasn't for your honesty I would not have met wonderful people I loved them without seeing them their logo of love and giving

Lola_Pop ♥️

Diamond_Lim ♥️

DieOmimi ♥️

wykoon ♥️

And also my outstanding team indisputably I love you and thank you individually

your loving friend Am♥️♥️n

From the heart. ♥️

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,117 Level 5
    Options

I think that's better than Google Translate. 🤔

• Loser_
    Loser_ Posts: 882 Level 4
    Options

Here is my "unfinished" letter.

Sorry for the horrible quality.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Dear Candy Crush Saga

When I met you just over a year ago, I was looking for something to help me have fun and relax. Well, I found it!

Watching the cascading candies and the impact of the great boosters you gave me made you special.

I love the fact that you now allow me to choose my friends and that we can send and ask for lives, which are so vital.

As with others, I'm now finding it difficult to get along with you at times, especially when I see that I could pay for 25+ additional moves because I've played one of your levels so many times. Then, all of a sudden, your attitude towards me changes and I pass that level at the very next attempt without buying those extra moves on which you wanted me to spend my hard-earned cash.

I'm warning you now that, unless your behaviour becomes kinder towards me, I shall have to consider breaking up with you and finding solace in my Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue, Soda or Friends. Please don't let me down.

Your faithful friend

C.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for submitting your letters!

Your letters will be displayed in a King-wide event in May, so all Kingsters in the Kingdom will be able to read them!

Now over to the winners who posted a Handwritten Letter: 🥁🥁🥁

@Scooterpie @Loser9 @Amoonmoon

Congratulations!!! You've just earned 100 Gold Bars each, that have been sent to your Candy Crush game 🥳

And the winners who posted a Letter Comment: 

@JessicaBilly @Tess92 @gisaly @greddycandy @IdriissalaawwE

Congratulations!!! You've just earned 50 Gold Bars each that are waiting for you in your Candy Crush game 🥳

Please @IdriissalaawwE send me your Game Id so I can add your Gbs to your game!

Thank you all for taking part in this and hope you had fun, we truly had fun reading the letters 🤗

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited April 2022
    Options

Wooow! I'm so happy! 🤩

Congratulations also to the other players and their wonderful letters!!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,355 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Yay!! I'm excited to win the gold bars and to have my letters in the king wide event in may🤗

Congratulations to all the winner's awesome work on those letters 😍

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations to all of the winners - some wonderful letters have been written.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,935 Level 5
    Options
  • Loser_
    Loser_ Posts: 882 Level 4
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?