We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

6168 level different layout?

maccy64
maccy64 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
edited March 2022 in Discussions

I’m very confused why my level 6168 is totally different level from others, when I googled for help on how to pass it, mine has 17 tries. Others have 25?

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there and welcome to our Community,

May I know whether you were referring to Candy Crush Saga? If yes, I've checked my game and it's 25 moves and it's nightmarishly level. Please ensure that your app is of the latest version i.e. 1.222.0.2. If it's not, you may need to update it, then restart your device to refresh the app.

To clear the multi-layered frosting, try to match the candies to form stripped candies in the middle column or wait for those special candies to drop. Then combined them to clear the said frosting or hit the bobber that releases the swedish fish, which will then hit the frosting. You have to clear the frosting to enable the ingredient to drop at the required exit point.

Please let us know if you still have other issues relating to the game or enquiry about this Community.

See you around and happy Sunday.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?