⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is happening with the power pop?

Options
NonnieMiss
NonnieMiss Posts: 14 Level 2

We shouldn’t be allowed to try to use it if it doesn’t work on a certain level, and if it doesn’t help at all we shouldn’t lose credit when passing the level. I’ve tried restarting the game and everything, but I’m getting no help. This happens every attempt. I wasted gold bars to use this on this abysmal level too.

I took a video but I’ll try to screenshot what happens. It gives the illusion I’m getting special candies, but they don’t show up

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NonnieMiss I agree with you. The Purple Power Pop is badly designed. As you know the Purple Power Pop throws mystery candy at the board you are playing in the shape of a question mark. The problem is that whilst the shape of the Purple Power does not change every board is different. This leads to the issues that are shown in your screenshots. That is, if a part of the question mark shape falls on blocker, or even a blank space that part of the question mark, and its mystery candy, are lost.

Did you pay anything to use your Power Pop. If you did then you could try contacting Player Support to point out that it is unfair to make you pay for something that you can't use effectively.

If your Power Pop is free then you haven't really lost anything other than the level you are playing.

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @NonnieMiss I agree with you. The Purple Power Pop is badly designed. As you know the Purple Power Pop throws mystery candy at the board you are playing in the shape of a question mark. The problem is that whilst the shape of the Purple Power does not change every board is different. This leads to the issues that are shown in your screenshots. That is, if a part of the question mark shape falls on blocker, or even a blank space that part of the question mark, and its mystery candy, are lost.

Did you pay anything to use your Power Pop. If you did then you could try contacting Player Support to point out that it is unfair to make you pay for something that you can't use effectively.

If your Power Pop is free then you haven't really lost anything other than the level you are playing.

• NonnieMiss
    NonnieMiss Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for that explanation. I actually didn’t realize about the shape. I didn’t pay anything but good bars so I’ll chalk this one up to lesson learned! Thanks again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?