⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 593 - cherry stuck

Options
tuttsan_85
tuttsan_85 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited March 2022 in Support

It seems that i liss a brick in my level if I compare it to ex. Youtube. The level is impossible to solve as it is right now. I have tried to restart my phone and uninstall the game. But nothing helps.. seems to be missing a brick in the left upper corner..

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi crushers!

Level 593 has now been fixed and the level should be working correctly.

If you still experience this issue on the level, please force close the app and restart the device to refresh the game and update level.

Answers

• kamranrasul
    kamranrasul Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The fishes ate the fruit in this level 4035. Screenshot attached 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kamranrasul

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community
    Basically we facing this type problem for device error. but don't worries, i am trying to resolve.
    here some tips, check please, ( make sure your app is updated)
    Tip 1. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.
    Tip 2. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Tip 3. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Tip 4. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.
    Give me feedback after testing the causes.

• tpalczyn
    tpalczyn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Level 4555.  I dropped all the fruit but the level is not registering one of them.  I should of finished the level multiple times.  I’ve used up many of my boosters also.  Very frustrating. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @tpalczyn

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Please follow my last answer & check the troubleshooting. 
    Thank you
  • Heaz
    Heaz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This has happened to me twice.  :(
  • ahmadalqadi
    ahmadalqadi Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options

Dear Support,

I have this issue , when i playing level 3235 hint me to move white stone with yellow candy.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ahmadalqadi Hi and welcome. we do not use zip files, you can provide a screen shot by using the second pic from left at bottom of discussion box

Thank you

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset / clear cache data from app store - check app update - log out of game - restart device - open game and log in.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

please Clean Your cache files And use only Updated Version

• manalik
    manalik Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi, 

I play candy crush regularly. But today suddenly I got 0th leave play only for once. It this new feature? Please check and let me know. Attaching my screen shot for reference.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?