Feedback on levels 11 466 - 11 510!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I will ask again @Crazy Cat Lad , is level 11473 going to be fixed?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,104 Legend
    Options

Haha @Michael-6 you seem to have forgotten how feedback works:

The feedback process is as follows:

Level feedback

1) @Crazy Cat Lad asks for level feedback.

2) Players give feedback

3) Feedback is completely ignored

4) Levels are made worse

Joking aside I seem to remember reading that Cat Lad is too busy and receives too many tags to respond to tags. Makes me wonder what the role of a Community manger actually is then if it isn't to respond to his Community.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hello @Gerda1946 you aren't alone in struggling with level 11473 as you can see in the discussion linked below. All you can hope for is that @Crazy Cat Lad @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael takes the feedback seriously and reports the issue the Game Team.

• Michael-6
    Options

Indeed @Alienscar , there is apparently no time to give updates on the actual game itself, but plenty of time to start pointless threads such as 'write a love letter to candy crush'.

• Alienscar
    edited March 2022
    Options

@Michael-6 The very fact that they have asked for a 'love letter to Candy Crush' is all the proof needed to show that our feedback (not just about levels) is pointless.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,865 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

I did write a "Love Letter to Candy Crush", well because I actually do love the game, play my own games within. I like things that have to do with graphics or I can make them include graphics. Do not care for a lot of the crap, and y'all know how feel about the endless counting threads and points chasing. When I first started here on the community my understanding was that some of these contests/activities were to keep players busy while waiting for levels??? Seems to have escalated into a whole lots of some stuff not even about the game at all.

But we do not all like the same things. That is why I like it here 'cause:

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

p.s. Remember we are playing chess here!

• Michael-6
    Options

In good news, level 11473 is now fixed, the jellies beneath the mixer have been removed.

• Michael-6
    Options

Got up to 11500 so far and have noticed there seems to be a new scam in town. The super hard levels all have the win streak and timed boosters suspended with the message 'this level doesn't affect your win streak'.

So, they are denying you access to your hard won boosters on the levels you need them most, AND, if you are gullible enough to pay for that hard level booster package, you won't get any of the timed boosters from it in the level the package is designed for. Money down the drain.

The type of behaviour you would expect from a bunch of gangsters and thieves, not a supposedly professional software development company.

• Michael-6
    Options

Levels finished for the week. That was an astonishingly bad collection of levels. Noteworthy issues include

• The difficulty was off the scale and clearly designed to use up all those royalty gold bars.
    • The incompetence on display for all to see on level 11473.
    • The no boosters scam applied on some of the hard levels- this should only be used on levels with a chance of an 'oops' on the first move (and proper design should mean there is no chance of an 'oops' on the first move anyway)

The worst aspect of all was how repetitive and boring so many of the levels were.

• congested starting space
    • loads of frosting
    • loads of jelly jars
    • little bits of rainbow swirl or "wonderful wrappers"

Level after level after level after level of almost exactly the same board. Rubbish!

There were a handful of fun levels, mainly at the start of the first episode and towards the end of the third episode. The rest of them are only fit for the bin.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?