Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
18 moves .... Seriously
Already used Gold on 11377.
This level is ridiculous
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh no. That's not good. I'm stuck on 11377 now. So already not looking forward to 11380.
Think you would need a double colour bomb at the start.... Even then ???
A luxury I don't have.
There have been way too many levels which are impossible lately, and this is one of them. Only this morning was a previous issue with an impossible level fixed but I can’t be doing this every time. 18 moves is impossible, I’ve only managed to get all the red keys once, forget clear the jelly! Ridiculous.