Feedback on levels 11 511 - 11 555!

Options

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Level 11548: Well King have gone completely doolally. Originally 36 moves reduced to 30 now 18, yes now 18.

Who is it at King that makes these decisions, and I'd love to know the thinking behind it, it's ridiculous.

Keys to clear, snakes to hit. Why not add a few sculls and a bit of double frosting, really go for it King.

On a serious note, it really is getting mega boring. Level 11545 took me an extra 23 moves and it appears this is going to need extra as well. Closing down now need something for my headache.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2022
    Options

quote (@mimikri):

Level 11545, I give it up now; completely annoyed.

Even with 25 moves you can't get any further.

I'm getting really angry too.

You doubt yourself and I'm a long way from relax, play candy.

This is already the third level and even if this should be completed at some point, will it be the same again for the next level?

Do you want to annoy yourself?

Play candy.

Fun is different; I've already fought my way through many levels, but that I can't progress at all.

After two days of fighting, always the same game; all boosters shot, money invested for nothing.

It's not working.

quote (@KessyH):

I'm with you, (it) looks like a total rip-off with a system!

Good day to the players that write in German.

Der Spieler agrees with everything you all wrote there; but be careful about writing in that language, because:

Those in charge of this website have made instructions to reject any comments that are not in English, so you must post in this language for the future.

Or to translate:

The language patrol will not have any of that foreign code up in here...

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Thanks again king for making levels impossible. Evidently you don't listen to your customers. More and more quit playing because of your ridiculous levels.

• toon_ada
    toon_ada Posts: 166 Level 2
    Options

11551 needs a look at. Need to use boosters and bars to get anywhere near.

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options

Day 4 and not even close. Longest time ever spent on a level. Don't like hearing someone here for weeks. Will attempt a few times a day to see if changed but moving on to other games.u

• glenn_augustine
    glenn_augustine Posts: 131 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

Team com.pls fix the ganeboard .too many blockers and chocolate. No way to pass and stupid level

• lyman
    lyman Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

They added 5 moves. Big deal. 237 caramels without spaceships, many gold bars or pinatas is a bust. I too only play a few times a day now. Incentive to quit King altogether.

• Lily_Poulin
    Lily_Poulin Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

This is an impossible level with 35 extra moves, I was unsuccessful in passing this level. Time to leave this game.

• jvdz123
    jvdz123 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I’ve been trying for two days now. I agree that these ridiculously hard, if not impossible, levels like this are ruining the game. So much for "time to relax".

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Played 11551 over Easter holidays. No idea how to finish it with 24 moves. There are several threads regarding this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?