Feedback on levels 11 511 - 11 555!

Options

Comments

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options

Another impossible level with only 20 moves: 11554. Playing for two days now, not even coming close....

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Level 11552: Again moves reduced from 30 to 20. Not going to pass unless you get an extra lucky board or use extra moves/boosters.

No strategy required, just luck or use more gold bars/boosters. Is this ever going to end, it's happening on far too many levels.

King you are destroying, or should I say, you have destroyed what was a fun, use your brain game.

Please have a meeting and discuss what you are ruining before more people give up.

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options

Level 11539 day 5. They finally added 5 extra moves to 29 but still not enough even when I could. Add 5 extra moves at end by watching adds. This level needs at least 50 moves if you don't have boosters or gold bars. It does not make me happy to read about people complaining about future levels being impossible. It's seems like in each 15 levels, there are 4-5 nightmarishly hard. I think these developers need to be forced to play these levels without boosters or gold bars before they can go home at night.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@denreed @Patty1two3 @lyman @tanka @Just4Fun2022 @horrorqueen @Lynn_Kalbfleisch @matarilerileron @pebbles2497 @NoKidding @glenn_augustine @Mariesel

Thanks for your feedback!

We have now updated both levels 11 530 and 11 539 to slight easier version.

Please force close/ stop the app and restart your device if the new level version do not appear for you during the day today Tuesday 19 April.

• NathalieMaria
    NathalieMaria Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

11554...still 20 moves..i ve playing this level for couple of days now and still cannot pass it!!on youtube are 32 moves...do something about it...who had this level pass already?really curious

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

So after we complained that 11 551 was too hard with 24 moves, they have been further reduced to 20.

Lol. You are openly mocking your players.

Agreed with comment above that developers should be forced to play the levels they mess with. It's good, we can all find productive ways to spend our time - i only play occasionally now and will play even less in the future, or not at all.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

@NathalieMaria Yeah, been playing 11554 with daily win booster for an hour now, that didn't help a bit.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2
    Options

Appalling

They know what they are doing.

Even when ( I've said this before ) you start accumulating extra moves on these levels the board becomes more accommodating.

Its obvious they want you to use your gold to finish the level off and get to the next one as quick as poss'

• NathalieMaria
    NathalieMaria Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

Not everybody has gold bars...and i never bought and for sure that I am not going to buy nothing for this game,never.i will stop playing and that s it

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

I try to play without boosters and extra moves, it's always been the challenge to complete levels as they are. But now with literally impossible levels even with lucky boards, not fun any more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?