๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 11 511 - 11 555!

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited March 2022

KING's generosity knows no bounds this week. Good 45 levels and I collected 12000 Blue candies from you know where, and received

3 x LH's

3 x FS's

3 x S&WC

3 x CB's

It's either Kiss & Make up or the Calm before the Storm. Collect enough Boosters for what lies ahead.

• Albert_Heinrich

KING must have issues at the moment. I switched on my tablet today and opened CCS, and there were 45 levels for me to play. It started at level 11421.

I became greedy and thought, maybe if I play, the Episode Race will appear, but naw, no such luck. I just completed the first 15 levels and thereby gained some points for the F5 team.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Finished the 45 levels. What a vast improvement. Enjoyed this week,even Samantha the frog got you thinking. Maybe King has employed a designer who has the knowledge to get the frog working how she used to ๐Ÿคž

I also collected on Sam's Sweet Streak and like @Albert_Heinrich went you know where and accumulated 12,000 blue candies to collect the Sonic Dash thingy boosters ๐Ÿ˜

I am also presently ahead in the weekly Great Chase game, but will be overtaken by the hordes from the lower levels and don't intend to spend hours collecting blue candies at the redesigned, you know where ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I am also having sync issues on my browser and tablet versions of CCS. I am also at Level 11421 and it is telling me I have games to play.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited March 2022

Well it looks like there is an update that is needed here right now "powers that be." My game is working fine but I had to uninstall the Win 10 game from my PC and waited for the last update. I did not uninstall it from my laptop which showed correct progress. Even then it was not totally fixed. I was shown on the correct level but the levels leading up showed up weird. That is when I tried the play the 1st level of an episode and then close down and exit the game and reopen it. When I did the whole episode was synced. Did this on all three of the weird looking episodes.

But I only had to wait about a week for a new update sometimes they take about 3 weeks to get one? Then I did not reinstall the game on my PC until I had completed the 45 levels for the new week on my Laptop. Is this really necessary? Now I like to mess with things but...

Update needed! Please!

ย ส• ๏พŸ โ— ๏พŸส”

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,549 Level 5

@Peter_Tornaros I also had it in Facebook and I play the 15 levels and win the Episode Race for first time

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Just completed this weeks levels for a second time. That must be a first.

Still no episode race, even though i could have raced against myself from yesterday!

As usual, King's customer care was of absolutely no help whatsoever.

The power pop is an absolute lifesaver, the purple one is so good for the harder levels. It better not ever leave my game!

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited March 2022

It must have been easy, since you could play from memory, ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ and even in your ๐Ÿ˜ด.

My Power Pop was absent for a while and it returned this week in a different guise. It now only gives me one mix, where in the past it was three. Also they added the colour fill from years gone by.

Similar to the glass jar, where it fills the board with a colour. I tried it twice, but it is not very useful.

It is also now more difficult to accumulate it, but you are right, it can be a life saver. Enjoy it whilst its there

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Left mine this week after having it for months. I had Sam's Sweet Streak instead.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, well known philanthropists... and now we can add King to their illustrious company. I just received a single free switch for their complete mess up with the levels. Such generosity is notable, and of historical proportions for sure.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2022

quote:

Feedback on levels 11511-11555

Done 'em...

Der Spieler actually collected the (first place) GBs from all 3 of the ERs during week #41 of the one episode per 24:00ย experiment, albeit in a stupid way.

Not gonna get into specifics here (lest those dolts try to reproduce the thing & plug that hole, though they should eventually figure it out anyway), but the game thought that previously played episodes/levels (on PC) were not played on mobile (tablet); it's a synchronisation thing, basically.

And the game also thinks that der Spieler completed 97 new levels for the week, so whatever...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?