Guys! Level 525 is KILLING ME.

Options
DanielleJohnson
DanielleJohnson Posts: 12 Level 2

I’m frustrated and have been on this level for a day and a half. This time I FINALLY got all of the cherries but didn’t get all of the clear pieces. I was finally just one away from clearing it when I ran out of lives and free ads for lives (and I have no gold). Any tips for level 525?? I got 2000 Sonic candies yesterday morning when the event first started and now I’ve been stuck here since.

Comments

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the King Community!

Please check this video here:

Anyway do you play any other King games?

Have a sweet day! 😃🍬🍭

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I don't see why videos keep being dropped they don't reflect the game play in any way pls walk through each move rather than video pls as videos go to fast to see each move made and don't reflect the board given by the system pls pls pls pls pls pls am also stuck on this level 2 days now

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,068 Level 5
    Options

Hi @hug001

On my second try at this level I played all three starting boosters. I believe this is required to beat this level, it's written into the algorithm. Quite often if you fail a legendary level, on your SECOND try if you play starting boosters you can pass. If you fail on your second try then starting boosters probably won't help in later attempts, so don't waste them on every attempts. But this is how I passed. I played all three starting boosters, but probably the fishes were not needed here to win this level.

I see there is a colour bomb/wrap combo, but no red on the top left, so my first move is to match the blues on the left, hoping to bring some down. And that is what happens.

Now I use the colour bomb/wrap combo to unblock the striped candy dispenser. You need to unblock it early to win this level.

Match the orange at the top to start bringing down stripes.

Then I try to match candies to remove the white blockers. I can match the blues at the top (downwards, so another white blocker goes) and I get a second horizontal stripe.

Now I swipe these together to remove the white blockers and free one more dragon on each side. Probably either way up or down would have worked here, but I swipe downwards.

This looks promising, making me hopeful that I had made the right moves the game has written into the "pass" algorithm. So I am very careful in choosing my next few moves so not to waste my chance.

I got rid of all the blockers and I know that to win this level I will need a wrap/stripe combo for the bottom three dragons. There is no other way to win this with only five moves left. I think I am on the "win" algorithm, so I create the wrap hoping the game will later give me that stripe also that I will need.

Now I have the wrap I need to get a stripe to line up with it two rows lower from where it is. This one is the crutial move: making the red match at the bottom may bring down a stripe, but if I match all four it will drop lower than than the green wrap, so I make a match of JUST the three red in the middle row by swiping the red in the bottom row middle up, rather than matching all four reds.

So here came the stripe as expected and is lined up perfectly with my green wrap to get the three jellied up dragons on both sides.

I must not panic here: Clearly this is my "lucky" winning board and the game will drop me the stripe I need for the second row dragon if I match the orange and purples at the top? See how they just happen to both make a match in one single move? This is not a coincidence. It is written into the game so that I WILL pass with my last two moves. I made all the right moves, so the game is letting me pass.

And here is the expected striped candy. Now, if I detonate the wrap/stripe combo it will simultaneously hit that blue horizontal stripe and win the level with one move left.

It's a perfect example of how many of these legendary levels are pre determined and if you play the right boosters at the right time the game will let you win. Thanks for drawing my attention to this level. I have rarely come across such a perfect illustration of how the game is fixed.

I hope you get a lucky board and a pass soon, but I really don't know how long it will take or if this can be done without playing starting boosters. So I would suggest you collect the starting boosters you need by using the events that the game gives you. Good luck!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,017 Legend
    Options

Wow @christinewupp reading your post makes me think this board needs a reaction that is better than just 'helpful'. Your post and the time you have put into it is more than just helpful it deserves a Legendary status.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,068 Level 5
    Options

Oh thanks for that! It's very sweet of you. Indeed, I really enjoyed doing that one and it was great to see how my "go with the game" strategy payed off. I do often get it wrong in my own game, so it was really quite satisfying to get it right on this one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?