Level 11444

GordyF
GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Totally pointless exercise with the amount of moves given.

More time out my life thanks to the inadequacy of the designers.

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Hi@GordyF I'm on 11438. Given up really after all the ridiculously difficult levels in the first episode. It's just one hard level after another requiring extra moves and gold bars. I just don't get it, it's meant to be fun and stress releasing Ha Ha.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Anno

11444 eventually took 46 moves.

Ridiculous!!!

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3

Another impossible level to complete with no boosters. No extra moves. And no fun!! Come on King. Stop playing favorites.

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2

Youtube videos give 31 or32 moves. I have 21. No fun, for sure. Come on creators, don't you get tired of the complaining?

• nevbarnett
    nevbarnett Posts: 4 Newbie

So boring that every 3rd level is impossible at the moment without a ton of boosters. It's meant to be fun but it isn't anymore. No point buying boosters anyway when another impossible level is always just around the corner. Either things change soon or I'm done for good.

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3

I completely agree! I’m done being the Guinea pig to see if a level can be done with such low moves. Why play when it’s not fun anymore? Not my idea of relaxation! I was told that it’s fair for us to have less moves. Try changing the rules in any other game to disadvantage the next players and see how that goes over! Change the rules and course in a golf match to disadvantage the next players up! Unheard of. It is unfair to change the board and/or moves. I’m ready to quit. I send lives to my sister but I think she can get by from others. They make me not care with all the unfair changes. I’m still the team owner on F5 in which I cannot even see anymore! Some of their other test events I was stuck with. If I don’t pass 11450 today. I’m done. They can offer me 35 moves for 10 gold bars..but I only have 7! Round and round it goes. To win gold bars I have to pass levels. To pass levels I need boosters and gold bars. Dog chasing tail!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?