"Use 19" gold bar option option keeps autoselecting, help =(

Options
jenn1133
jenn1133 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Support

When I open a board to play the game I'm experiencing a situation where the "Use 19" gold bar option to the right often autolaunches/autoselects when I have not touched that area of the screen on my phone app, or have not clicked that option when I play on my desktop computer. I usually do not have enough gold bars for this to work, so I just exit out of the store it sent me too. Now I've claimed a gold bar reward and have plenty of bars, and I just opened to play a boar and it automatically launched the board with the "Use 19" option and deducted 19 gold bars from my total. Is there some way to turn off this option to suggest starting with paid boosters? I do not want to keep losing my gold bars when the boards start with this option when I have not selected it, and for sure haven't clicked that option on my desktop? This just happened to me again and I'm afraid I'm going to quickly loose all my gold if this keeps happening to my game.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,675 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience . Thank you for report it . Ill pass this feedback to the Game Team .Please check this page Also for Info HERE

• tforbes5
    tforbes5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have a major gripe about about the “use 19”. Just this morning it ate 38 coins without me selecting it. I also frequently accidentally bush over it while going for the Play button and it eats my money. Could you at least change the placement of the option or something? It’s getting too costly and will impact my ability to continue playing.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this feature :( Sometimes, I find they strategically place gold bar options in hopes we accidentally select them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?