Game play

theweb71
theweb71 Posts: 26 Pro Player 👑

Hi all , well I love the game , why ! Maybe cause of the challenges it gives to the mind , especially if you can clear levels without any boosters , but what is sad , ( and yes I understand that these players are just showing you how to clear a level on YouTube, but what's bothering me and probably a lot of players , is the fact these people work for the company and get all the boosters they want , also for clearing a level more moves , let's say level 8450 , I had 21 moves and despite help , there was not enough moves to clear the level , yet I go on YouTube , find the level and every single person on there associated with the company , were getting 33/34 moves to clear the level , now these are suppose to be professional players , so where does that leave the normal player , the company makes things that impossible that you have to spend money over and over again to pass it , this is totally wrong and shows bad practice by the company and bad fair play issues .

I sure that people in the company will defend the actions , and game players on the outside will totally understand what I mean , whether many will be bothered is the ? , But definitely the serious players would be.

Anyway like I said , it a brilliant game that challenges you , to try to defeat it .

Hope everyone though still enjoys the game for what it is 🙂

Have a nice day , as the Americans would say

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?