Level 11470

GordyF
GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

20 moves - Really.

Boring and restrictive.

Bashing candies to get extra moves is not the purpose of the game.

Already have done it once this episode and now barely two levels later doing it again.

Taking time out me thinks.

Comments

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3

I almost quit the game a few days ago because of this unfairness. It’s not done for us so who is it done for? Why? King needs to play these however they want behind the scenes but not use us as Guinea pigs. Sick of it!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited April 2022

To be honest @GordyF I've more or less given up. Now on level 11464 which again like just about every other level in the last 3 episodes will require boosters or gold bars for extra moves.

Haven't had 1 advert for Sweet Cinema for ages. In fact adverts seem to have disappeared completely. Never had Candy Royale. Always last in Episode Race. Never anywhere in Weekly Contest. Get the odd Daily Win. Always at the bottom of Sam's Streak. Normally get a coconut Wheel in Booster Wheel and Daily Treat Machine. The Chocolate Box is rubbish.

There's just no enjoyment anymore and it does make you think, what's the point. It's meant to be fun but the amount of complaints lately shows it isn't.

I will have a go every now and again but King really have killed the game. What a shame.

• Roma_Safovich
    Roma_Safovich Posts: 83 Level 3

@Carol-38 hi again .. was about to write the same level 20 moves again !!!!!!! The one in youtube has 30 moves and it is uploaded 2 weeks ago when the stages got out only today!!!!!! Wow they are greed ly in a really disgusting way .. and after few days moderator will come and say: "oh sorry, we fixed the issie" after they managed to grab few dollars from their innocent customers that getting brutally scammed.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Hi @Carol-38

Now on 11473 .. More of the same.

I'm the same as you ... Never accumulate any decent amount of boosters for the same reasons.

Never had the advert stuff and the Candy Royal has never worked.

The only adverts I see is for selling stuff.

Don't have the F5 'Cos they've removed it from my game.

Power Pops now you have to pass a hard level 1st time to accumulate ingredients and then if you use a booster it only lasts for 1 level.

It's not a level playing field for players across different platforms.

Plus they've removed the cascade from levels which means if you are where we are there's no chance of winning the competitions they put out.

• Carol-38

Oh yes, Power Pops so they are real. Didn't put them in my comment thought that was something I'd dreamt about. Can't remember the last time I had them.

• Carol-38

Must admit @Roma_Safovich I have never paid for anything and never will. It's meant to be achievable for everyone whether they want to pay or decide not to. The way levels are being changed throughout clearly shows it is leading to a pay or you won't be able to play. Let's hope something gets sorted soon so we can just get back to enjoying the game.

• Roma_Safovich
    Roma_Safovich Posts: 83 Level 3

I totally agree with you.. the game supposed be achievable for everyone but they made it disgusting now. I didnt pay and i am not planning to pay as well.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2

I'm stuck on 11470, so boring just waiting for more moves. No way to pass in 20 and I prefer to play without boosters.

• Simba1965
    Simba1965 Posts: 15 Level 2

such a awesome game is now the worst. I don't know why do I still play, I waste time watching adds not enjoying playing like it used to. I think this is the end of this game if King will only think about the money not players

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2

Third day on 12454. Like you, cannot earn any boosters because I can't beat this level. Can't accumulate for a contest going on because I can't win this level. Very, very boring and pointless. Once in a while get lucky and am very grateful for that but shouldn't have to rely on luck, but skill.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?