Fantastic five still missing…

gemini2904
gemini2904 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi, My fantastic five disappeared about 2 months ago and has still not returned ☹️ The other players in my team can still see me as part of the team but my score remains at zero. I‘d be interested to know if it’s only a problem for certain devices or platforms. I’m using an iPad and sign in through a king account. If you have the same problem what device are you using? I have contacted King but they offered no help whatsoever just a generic answer of features come and go! Thanks, Claire

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community.

Fantastic 5 is a feature of the game and such a feature is not always permanent in the game, which means that sometimes the feature will take a break from your game.

This is not your game problem and the feature may return to your game at any time so keep playing the game by keeping the game app updated.😊

Please also check this link.

Thank you.

• gemini2904

Sorry but I’m really annoyed by the same generic answer…. features come and go…. Really?!?! I worked hard to find a good team to join and it doesn’t make sense that I am still part of the team but can’t participate. And that so many of us are complaining of the same problem. This happened suspiciously so, not long after an update about two months ago. Why would King remove features that result in people playing less than they would if the features were available. The F5 was my main inspiration to play and earn points for my team, now I can’t be bothered!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

It is a generic response, but it is true. The features do come and go for people at random times :( It may come back for you, eventually.

• gemini2904

Hope so! Doesn’t make sense to me though as the F5 was my main motivation for playing…. To get points for the team! I hardly played at all since it’s gone missing….

• lcummings0
    lcummings0 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑

I totally agree with you 💯%!!! My F5 also disappeared about 2 months ago. I am the one who created my team. I also play on 2 phones. It's like having 2 people on my F5 team, myself & me on the other phone. I can see my icon on the F5 team, but it just sits there with 0 points. It shows that I am the Team Owner also. I have done everything, from clearing the cache on any app that has to do with the game, to uninstalling CC app & putting it back on. STILL NOTHING!!! I spend a lot of money on this game, really to much money & also on Candy Crush Soda Saga. I'm really mad & thinking seriously about deleting them both & finding something else to play!!! I can put my money into something else & find another game where they actually help you when you have a problem!!!! Sorry you're having the same problem...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?