🐢 Hello and welcome to Candy Crush Saga - Archie!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! I see so many players have answered feedbacks for Archie the Toffee Turtle! Thank you for your answering your feedbacks for Archie the Toffee Turtle! Everyone! 🐢😄

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

I love the name of Archie, his character is protective, slow but sure 🐢❤

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Check to read this feedback rules here then ask your feedback for Archie the Toffee Turtle that you will get Archie Badge! 🐢😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad 🌞🌼🌻

I really love the new character, Welcome Archie!!!

Did you like this project where we let the players to come up with ideas for a new character?

Yes I think is rewarding to involve the players

Did you have fun participating? Yessss

Do you want to see similar projects in the future? Yes for sure

What do you think about Archie the Toffee Turtle? I really love his story, the graphic and his beatiful hat!!!

Tksss to all the players for the Awesome 💡 💡 💡

😊😊😊😊🥰🥰

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

Can’t wait to see you in-game on May 23rd, Archie!

• lathathangavel2020
    lathathangavel2020 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • galaxyangel
    galaxyangel Posts: 290 Level 3
    Options

@Diamond_Lim 🌸

Welcome to Archie 🐢 he is so cute 🥰 and I’m sure very wise.

We will love having him in the game 😀🧡

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Check to read this feedback rules here then ask your feedback for Archie the Toffee Turtle that you will get Archie Badge! 🐢😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

Hi to Archie the Toffee Turtle! 👋🐢😄

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi Archie welcome to Candy crush saga

Congratulations to all who worked to getting a wonderful new character 💓

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?