King, this has to stop happening

Options
DanielleJohnson
DanielleJohnson Posts: 12 Level 2

This is probably the wrong place for this.

Well, apparently I’m not allowed to upload videos to show what I mean, but KING!! I am tired of completing games then it freezes as it’s doing all of the auto finishing moves and I can’t do anything but force close the game, lose my streak, and have to do the level again! The level was complete! I had all of the check marks at the top. It should still recognize I finished the level even if it’s not done doing the moves so I don’t have to do it again or lose my streak! This time it was level 1476. I’ve at least got a screenshot of it. I’m so aggravated!

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Why don't you try redownloading the app.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,001 Legend
    Options

Hello @DanielleJohnson that is really an odd problem. I have had my game freeze a few times, but never on a regular basis.

It is even more odd that you had completed the level tasks, and the game didn't acknowledge that.

Are you playing on a mobile device?

If the game is freezing then the issue is likely to be at your end. That is, not enough memory, poor wi-fi, too many apps running in the background, outdated Operating System, that sort of thing.

If the app is crashing then it can only be King's fault, Unfixed bugs, network management, poor coding, etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?