Let's face it, this is a pay-per-play game now

CandyLV
CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

So many threads about certain levels not possible on this board. I guess it's time to come to the realization that this is no longer a free game, it's a paid game now. Once you come to this realization, it explains everything, right?

Nothing good can last forever, thanks to Candy Crush, which gave me a fun pastime game for so many years. It's time to move on.

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Check this level out

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,869 Level 5

You're certainly not alone on that. I'm not playing anywhere near as much as I used to but that's mainly because levels are impossible and I just switch off. There's no skill required anymore, you pass if you have boosters and gold bars. I'm not giving up completely will have a go now and again and read the never ending feedback on impossible levels.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

I also agree.This game became like a slot machine. every 100 attempt is win...except if you pay for more gold more move and more booster...time to say goodbye...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,880 Legend

It is a real shame @CandyLV that so many people say the fun has been removed from the game because the sad fact is that King won't miss any player that doesn't spend money.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

It is very odd, @LindQ assured us on another thread that the game is not pay to play. Yet, going on the feedback from the players, that seems to be a load of old baloney.

Sadly this game has long been destroyed by the filthy greed of King and their incompetent design team. Who apparently are also oblivious to the endless feedback from players each week. Not only can they not implement a difficulty scale approaching something fair, they cant read either.

Even worse is that they are seemingly going back through the old levels and destroying those too with their disgusting lust for cash.

Unless you are at the end of the board every week, and have access to the windows 10 app, the gsme is very much pay to play. And pay a lot to play, the prices are only ever getting bigger and bigger.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2

@Michael-6 yeah, it's not pay to play for sure, since access of the game is still free, but it's pay to pass. You noticed too that the old levels have now become unpassable! I eventually passed 11707 on a very lucky hand with only one UFO, after about 200 tries. Now I am stuck on level 11710.

@LindQ Please have one of your engineers demonstrate how to pass 11710 or 11713 without any boosters/goldbars, if they can pass it, I will just shut up. I consider myself very skillful player of the game, after playing it for years, much more skillful than the youtube players, many of them often make dumb moves in my opinion. They don't need to be smart since they have loads of boosters to resort to, plus they get easy games.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

@CandyLV "I consider myself very skillful player of the game, after playing it for years, much more skillful than the youtube players, many of them often make dumb moves in my opinion."

That's kind of a broad statement. I'd like to see your gameplay.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?