Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing level 3987 for 2 days now I have look at video on how to win but the lucky candies do not appear have anyone else ran into this click is so how to you win this level ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 3987 update with new version
Please check here
The video doesn’t represent the version I have at all.
I’ve been stuck for days on this really fed up
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this video , hope give some Tips