Level 2119

Nikkih922
Nikkih922 Posts: 5 Level 2

There is nooo way I can pass 2119!!! I'm going crazy, no way to bet this level! This level is wayyyy to hard

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2022

Hi there! I have a helpful video for you! My best advice is to just keep on trying and you will clear it soon!

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,635 Level 5

Hello Nikki

level 2119 is a hard level with 37 moves. It’s quite difficult to finish but doable. Just make sure you don’t allow the chocolate to grow in large number and cover up the entire tiles because you will get limited choices to create special candies and combos..

here is the youtube video to give you some tip. Good luck

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,863 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Yes Level 2119 is callenging , for this level break icing blockers, liquorice locks and jellies as many as you can. Then make special candies as many as you can and combine special candies to break more icing blockers, liquorice locks, jellies, marmalade and chocolates. There are 5 striped candies on the board, also use them to break more jellies. Then break remaining jellies to complete the level.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5

Hello @Nikkih922 and welcome to the King Community! 😊

I also leave you some tips, hoping it will be useful to you.

First open up the playing area by clearing the blockers in the middle of the board. This will give you more space to make the combos you will need to complete this level.

Once you have more room to work you will need to make special candies and combos in the top part of the board to broke into the chocolate at the bottom. It may be possible to drop stripes and wraps down the sides to broke into the chocolate and do this if you get the chance.

The fish will help most if you can switch them with other special candies, but this is not easy so don't waste too many moves trying, just use them to get the board cleared for your combos.

While you are making combos at the top remember to check for moves at the bottom that will clear chocolate as it will keep spawning if you don't keep clearing. This can be a very frustrating level.

Please let us know if you made it through this level. 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?