Is Level 3461 broken?

notrelaxing
notrelaxing Posts: 9 Level 2

I have played for years and luckily not encountered many ridiculous almost impossible to complete levels but this is one.

Maybe someone could check it out ..

Best Answer

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Sorry that you are having trouble. In the past I have gotten stuck on one level for weeks! You just have to keep trying until you get lucky and are able to clear it. So sorry you are struggling

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,851 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback , Level 3461. break chocolates and icing blockers as many as you can to collect orders. Then make special candies and combine special candies to break cake bomb, locked liquorice swirls, liquorice swirls, liquorice locks, striped candies, wrapped candies, remaining chocolates, more icing blockers to collect orders and to collect keys to unlock sugar chest. Striped candies will fall from candy cannon, break them and use them to break more icing blockers to collect more orders. There are 2 UFO boosters on the board, use them to break remaining icing blockers and wrapped candies to collect remaining orders to complete the level.

Good Luck

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5

Hi @notrelaxing and welcome to our Community! 🤗

I checked the level. At first glance it may seem impossible and you may have to repeat the level several times, but in reality with some tips you should be able to pass it without using boosters.

There are already 10 wrapped candies on the board in the form of two UFO's and four locked wraps, so you need to get the wraps and UFO's unlocked so they can be used. The UFO's will also collect a lot of the blockers you need as they will place the wraps in amongst the blockers, so don't worry about trying to clear the blockers, just work on getting to the UFO's and using them.

Don't worry too much about the keys either, they only unlock the stripe dispenser at the top of the board and you should be able to make enough stripes without that. The keys will likely be collected as you play anyway.

Clear the chocolate out of the way to start with, this will open up the board and give you more space to work on clearing the locked cells.

• notrelaxing
    notrelaxing Posts: 9 Level 2

Thanx for the tips - I've played this game for years so obviously I'm familiar with the basics.

The video posted has an exceptionally lucky board that I've yet to encounter on this awful and in no way relaxing level.

I have decided to continue with the level - not for pleasure because it's not pleasant - but to confirm the level as ridiculous and virtually impossible.

I play daily and several times a day. Playing the same ridiculous level over and over and over for days on end is not what the game claims as 'swiping and relaxing.

Thanx for replying anyway.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Sorry that you are having trouble. In the past I have gotten stuck on one level for weeks! You just have to keep trying until you get lucky and are able to clear it. So sorry you are struggling

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?