Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m stuck on level 3184 and I cannot get the 2 frogs. I’ve tried everything and used all my boosters. Any suggestions please??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kimmyk27 and welcome to our Community! ☺️
To be able to move the frog from the center, you will have to be able to feed it by trying to create or break a color bomb from one of the licorice shells.
When you manage to get a color bomb, match it with a candy of the same color as the frog. For example, if the frog is blue, match the color bomb with the blue candy. At this point, the frog will start to light up and you can move it wherever you want.
In my phone & computer, I do not have the frog, in level 3184, the middle always get blown up but its the number of lives I am missing. How do I win the level? I am stucked.HELP!
Thanks everyone, I got it now
Here you find the post on how to manage the frog: