My Avatar changed overnight. How can I change it back?

Options
penken
penken Posts: 759 Level 3

@Lola_Pop

You have always been so helpful! I know this is minor, but I didn’t even recognize the black bird. I usually have my cute personal avatar. What happened? Thank you immensely!

Best Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Haha! I love your new one! You can always go to your profile and change it whenever you like :)

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @penken ! 🤗

If your game avatar looks like this below, don't worry, the game is probably not perfectly connected to the server, but as soon as the connection is restored your profile picture will be as before.

NOTE: If you use two devices to play, one way to make your profile photo reappear is to enter the device where the photo is present and then enter the device where you see the animated avatar.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Dear @penken , is it in the game, as @Tess92 suggests? If so, she's absolutely right; it might be a connection problem or that you're not signed into the correct account 🤗. If you had lost your avatar in the Community...I think you solved it, right? 😊

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Haha! I love your new one! You can always go to your profile and change it whenever you like :)

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @penken ! 🤗

If your game avatar looks like this below, don't worry, the game is probably not perfectly connected to the server, but as soon as the connection is restored your profile picture will be as before.

NOTE: If you use two devices to play, one way to make your profile photo reappear is to enter the device where the photo is present and then enter the device where you see the animated avatar.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Dear @penken , is it in the game, as @Tess92 suggests? If so, she's absolutely right; it might be a connection problem or that you're not signed into the correct account 🤗. If you had lost your avatar in the Community...I think you solved it, right? 😊

• penken
    penken Posts: 759 Level 3
    Options

Yes @Tess92 & @Lola_Pop that is the avatar, the black bird. @Lindark, I have tried to change it in my profile but it won’t let me. I should check and see what it looks like now. Thank you all so much for the helpful & prompt replies. 👏🏻😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?