Anyone else happen to notice?

pkendall
pkendall Posts: 1 Newbie

I just joined and have been a player for quite some time. Love the game of course but have been noticing some peculiarities as of late.

Humans are conditioned to recognize patterns and pair an action with a reaction, which we all know. So when my spidey sense took off, I have started screen recording some examples of my theory and will continue to gather more. In the meantime. I am posing the question to the community:

Does anyone feel that the booster, stripes, etc. and overall behavior of these actions aren't consistent? If a certain candy does a thing, it should always do that thing, correct? (I have seen otherwise on quite a few occasions).

Is candy crush cheating us?!?

Please weigh in on these possible inconsistencies as I feel it's a good discussion to have. If I have not seen or overlooked a similar thread. I apologize!

Thanks

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend
    edited June 2022

@pkendall Does anyone feel that the booster, stripes, etc. and overall behavior of these actions aren't consistent? If a certain candy does a thing, it should always do that thing, correct? (I have seen otherwise on quite a few occasions).

Is candy crush cheating us?!?

Hello P Kendall and welcome to this forum.

The subject of King cheating us is quite a common theme on here, but not always due to what are implying.

The issue of inconsistent booster activation was a hot topic last year and several people posted to complain that the blast of their striped boosters did not go in the right direction.

Overall I agree with your concerns as I too think that sometimes the candies behave in an odd way.

When you combine a Coconut Wheel with a Striped Candy you get a line of Striped Candy right? No, as sometimes I have noticed that more than one candy isn't changed. This shouldn't happen as far a I am concerned. Just yesterday I used a Coconut Wheel on a Striped Candy and three of the candy in the affected line were unchanged.

When you combine a Colour Bomb with a candy it removes all of that colour? Again no, as I have noticed that sometimes the Colour Bomb doesn't always remove all of the candy that it should.

Why do some Wrapped Candy that you create stay on the board for you to use, but some explode immediately?

I look forward to seeing you screen recordings as it would be nice to know if I am imagining a lot of the issues.

• LucyLabbie
    LucyLabbie Posts: 15 Level 2

I have complained about the same thing. Earlier this week a wrapped candy went off right next to a striped candy. That striped candy would have got the last jelly on the board only it didn’t go off. I have now been stuck on that level for a week. I have now started screen recording too. Great idea. When I catch them I’m going to demand all of my money back. It is fraud.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?