⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox capacity limit

Options

Answers

• sianie84
    sianie84 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

My limit has now increased from 80 to 150 but I’m still not receiving lives!!

• sianie84
    Options

Why have some people had the limit removed and not others?? Does anyone know? Thanks x

• sianie84
    Options

This is the reply I’ve had from king support :

Many thanks for your email. We are investigating to see if there is a technical issue with Candy Crush Saga that might be impacting your game play.

We will be back in touch with you shortly. 

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

I got that one too. Lol

• Rox7383
    Rox7383 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Logout and then relogin in your kings account from app. Hopefully you will see limit removed. I did same and now no limit in inbox , earlier it was 80.

Earlier it was like this

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,941 Legend
    Options

Hello @candi216 no one here can answer your question of why King has made this change as no one here works for King. Or rather those that do work for King here will not/can't answer your question.

I would say it is easy to see that King do not understand their own game and didn't realise that people being able to add friends to their game so easily in order to receive lives would undermine their profit.

Alternatively maybe they thought by offering people loads of lives for awhile and then taking them away would persuade more people to buy lives.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi, sorry for your disruption :( Changes are always being made to the game, sometimes they’re not very fair. All we can do is keep playing and candy crushing!

• sianie84
    Options

Just for info I have had a further reply and apparently there is also a limit of how many lives you can receive from friends per day, even if you haven’t reached the limit!

I understand that you've been having an issue with the recent changes we've made to the life system, but worry not as I will be happy to explain what is going on.

As you have noticed, now your lives have a capacity limit. You can verify your max limit by touching the mailbox icon. In the “Lives” tab, next to the small envelope icon, your limit will be displayed there (e.g. 30/30), where the second number is the limit). If you have reached your peak you won’t receive more lives until the current ones are used. Any lives previously saved won’t be lost and will continue to be stored until used.

In addition to the total number of lives you can stack in the mailbox, we have also implemented a max daily limit of lives that you can receive from friends every 24 hours. Even if your inbox is not currently full, once you have reached this daily limit (e.g. 5 lives per day), you can not receive any additional lives for the rest of the day and will have to wait until the next day to get some more lives.

Last but not least, keep in mind that all these changes are made by the game's computer, so it is not technically possible for us to remove the limit from your game as other players have experienced. 

I hope this won’t affect your gameplay enjoyment, and I'll be sure to pass your feedback to the development team, so thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

this will definitely affect may gameplay 🥴 I will try to delete the game and reinstall to see if this makes a difference

• sianie84
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?