⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox capacity limit

Options

Answers

• donegal
    donegal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Give us back our lives or you won't have people playing. Bad move!

• Soni__
    Soni__ Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Give us back our lives

• kcgirl842
    kcgirl842 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am beyond annoyed with the life situation on candy crush. I went quite awhile only receiving life requests then read they were working on the issue. Then i started receiving lives again. Yay, it's fixed! Not. I was only receiving maximum 10 lives a day IF that, no matter what the numbers say. Now I'm back to only life requests again. It's completely annoying. What's the use of boosters i get for a half hour or more uf i can't use them. Im back to having to wait until the time ticks down to give me a measly life. After i dont know how many years, Im tempted to just uninstall and move on. It's too freaking annoying now.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Agree and I am not getting any lives at all

Some ppl have a 100 limit

I have a 50 limit

What is going on

Again I suspect those of us on mobile iOS are being left out

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

KING explain why:

Some players have different numbers of lives capacity?

I have 50 some players have 30 some have a100!or a 150.

Why not receiving lives? I am playing on mobile iOS and since you as a company are now focused on windows everything those of us faithful players who have been playing for over 9 years on mobile iOS are now on the wrong list

Why are the episode levels so impossible I have played most levels more than 50 times starting at 11530

The only reason I have kept playing and have actually purchased here and there was because I could and did have a lot of extra lives

Pkus you do that crazy thing of add more friends get more lives and then limit the number

This is just wrong on KINGS part.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry you are having troubles. Hopefully the developers will fix this soon, they say they are working on it!

• Grannysusu
    Grannysusu Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree, I’m ready to jack the game in, issue been going on to long now. And we’re not all being treated the same, my sister still receiving loads of lives a day whilst I’ve had 5 in 2 days. Come on king , get your act together or you will be losing a lot of players

• 928shannon
    928shannon Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

With the recent removal of the fantastic five feature, knowing that my friends still had it but I did not and now we find out there’s a max capacity to the lives we are able to except from friends and finding out that some people have 30 some people have 50 and some people have upwards of 100 capacity. I will not be purchasing a single booster or spending a penny on this game anymore. These changes are clearly made to boost revenues and I will not spend a single dime more. I will pay my five lives per day and then find a different game.

• karenmarie27
    karenmarie27 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I'm only receiving 15 lives from friends but I have 150 live I can't retrieve its so frustrating, does anyone know how to get your friends lives back

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?