Impossible levels.

Options
LJS1
LJS1 Posts: 13 Level 2

The game used to be fun even with particularly hard levels. However, there are now some levels that are almost impossible to pass due to a lack of boosters or our unwillingness to part with our hard earned cash. When you try for 30,40 or 50+ times to clear a level without success or any help then you start to get bored and the game starts to lose players. Groundhog Day is a real thing in this game. This game really needs to sort itself out if they want players to stay.

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LJS1 agree with you 100% and so do so many others. We constantly leave feedback saying what you have said. Does it make any difference, the answer to that is a big NO. All the new levels are one after the other needing extra moves and/or boosters. No strategy, no fun. I'm so lucky to still be in a good F5 team otherwise I wouldn't be able to pass any of the new levels without paying which is something I will never do. Don't know what else we can do other than feedback to let King know how the game has been changed for the worse.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?