Fantastic Five freeze

Options
2»

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,985 Legend
    Options

Hi @oli0117 the yellow bar is what I am trying to explain.

The yellow bar is indicating that you and your team have 7000 points. The problem with your feature is that whilst the yellow bar might show you have 7000 points you haven't.

Until the scores of you and your team mates actually add up to 7000 and not 2700 then you won't receive any rewards.

The problem is quite a common one, and here is an example from my game.

The yellow bar shows I have 7000 points, but me and the team only have 5995. In short regardless of what the yellow bar shows you always add up the scores of your team to check your real score.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

As @Alienscar mentioned in previous comment, it is correct. What you see in the yellow bar is a graphics error but you will not miss the reward.😊

Even if the yellow bar is complete, your points will increase with your game progress and the reward will pop up only as soon as your total score is 7000.

Focus on the points instead of the yellow bar.😅

Thank you.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, if you keep on playing and collecting more points, you will soon get your rewards. Cheers :)

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,985 Legend
    Options

Hi @oli0117 let me know how you get on today please? I imagine the time limit has expired now as you only had 16 hours left before. All being well your Fantastic Five should reset today and normally the graphics error disappears.

Because your team mates scores stopped increasing though I am still worried that you might have lost your Fantastic Five feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?