Did you get to this page and become more upset than before?

Options
moirakirstin
moirakirstin Posts: 16 Level 2

Did anyone come to this discussion page and find themselves more upset than before? I came here to find out about the lives cap and I learn that other players have different caps than myself. I also find out that some people watch ads to get additional lives, (no one actually watches those things by the way), a feature I don’t have on my game/device.

I would like to know, since I recently was able to add a gazillion friends for extra lives, how to get rid of those gazillion friends since they are now a nasty and constant reminder that my 50 cap really means only five per day that I can receive but I can get 90 requests per day for lives from others. It’s insulting and aggravating to be handing out endless lives to others but I am only allowed 5. I’ve almost developed a phobia against clicking on the mailbox because there is never anything in there for me,

if King is going to change features then do it right and make things clear and explain things clearly. On my game I see 0/50. The 50 is a ridiculous number if I can only get five per day. I have never seen the 0 go beyond 5 unless I just don’t use the extra lives and save them for ten days at which time I suppose I’ll see 50/50. Extra lives are used. So I guess there is someone out there that plays and saves up there lives like this and then goes into an orgy of playing once the till is full.

king has also maintained the Send Lives button which appears periodically after a number of rounds have been played. How is this being used to calculate or add to the 0/50 number?

Prior to this madness, I easily received 50 lives a day and I used them. What you don’t explain well is the 0/50 cap is for every 10 days. The second number, if you can only receive 5 per day, means you can get 50 lives over ten days. But now that you have 600 friends that King suggested you add, you presumably can receive 600 requests for lives. Let’s think this through in terms of how that makes a player feel. It’s my birthday. I invited 50 guests. Fifty guests bring me a present but my control freak of a parent tells me I can only have five. Doesn’t that sound like a scene out of the film Mommy Dearest?

Game changes are expected, we expect level changes, we expect the game to look different from time to time, what I don’t expect is to be given a feature after a decade of playing, going along with it in good faith and then having the feature taken away so abruptly and nonsensically that I have a new found anger that wasn’t even thought about before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?